Jan’s Pastrami Hash
Want to get your morning jump-started? Try this mouthwatering dish; it's great for "breakfast for dinner" on a cold, winter night as well.
- 2 cloves Fresh Garlic (minced) (may substitute dry)
- 2 tbsp Salted Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil May need more as you cook.
- 1/4 cup Onion (chopped)
- 4 Medium Red Potatoes (cubed)
- 1 ½ cups Fanestil’s Party Time Beef Pastrami (chopped)
- 2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese Feel free to substititute your favorite cheeses here.
- 1 cup Spinach (chopped)
- 4 Eggs These should be cooked over easy.
- Steak Seasononing Season to taste.
- Salt & Pepper Season to taste.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Sauté garlic, onion, and potatoes in olive oil and butter in a cast-iron skillet until slightly tender; season with salt and pepper as you cook.
Stir in Fanestil’s Party Time Beef Pastrami and the spinach; sprinkle top with steak seasoning and cover with grated cheese.
In a separate skillet, cook eggs over easy with salt and pepper to taste and place on top of the mixture.
Place in oven until the cheese melts and the mixture browns slightly around the skillet's edge, approximately 20 minutes.