Jan’s Sausage Stuffing
Try this delicious take on your traditional Thanksgiving dressing - a delicious, hearty stuffing.
- 14 oz Package Store-Bought Stuffing Cubes
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- 4 cloves Chopped Garlic
- 1 lb. Fanestils Breakfast Sausage
- 2 ¾ cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary (substitute fresh if available)
- 1 tsp Dried Sage (substitute fresh if available)
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley (substitute fresh if available)
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 350.
Grease 9x13 baking dish.
Brown Fanestils sausage in sauté pan.
Using the same pan, melt butter, add onions, add celery and cook until vegetables are soft.
Add the garlic at the last minute.
Mix vegetables and sausage together in a largebowl with broth and seasonings.
Place in baking dish.
Bake covered with foil for about an hour, uncover and let the top brown 5-10 minutes.